Thursday, November 25, 2010

---Sincere---

I hav to declare---SINCERE
I dislike the ppl tat hypocritically
So i sure din treat my frenz like tat

If my frenz thought me is a person tat are not sincere
I speechless..
If my frenz din TRUST me BELIEVE me
I speechless...

Actualy when my frenz thought me like tat
That means our frenship are not best enuf thn bfore ald
Our FAITH are disappear

Frenz~
Please dun doubt me
Please dun lie me
Please dun use me
Please dun BETRAY me

                                                                                                        
                                                                                                    


                                                                                                  

2 comments:

  1. lol~nobody lar~jz nw c fb
    c a essay abt frenz d lor
    thn my blog nth to write
    ma write abt sincere lor~
    XD

    ReplyDelete