Monday, November 29, 2010

MALACCA 26/11 A ' Famosa 27/11 Red House ✌

Wahaha!!Malacca oso a nice place!!
I never go to Malacca before
Haha~Me go thr v my dad's bro
My dad'bro(uncle)--->He's the person tat funny~XD

26/11 A'Famosa
Got 3 place--->Animal world Water world Cowboy town

My uncle's daughter 7,9,11 years old only,they din like to play water
So finally uncle choose Animal world n Cowboy town [yor~..i wan to play water lar~]

Animal World
Nth de arr..C animal n cowboy performance only..so sienz

Cowboy town
Tis place more syok lor
Got Red Indian Show, Multi Animal show, Funfair, dance performance n many many
Haiz..My uncle go thr v his fren gok 
His fren's daughter all small nia..so cnt stay thr until so late, so we 11++ bac ald T^T

27/11 Red House
Wow!!History Place!!
Thr hav so many things, so lively!!
My uncle turn 3 round just find a place to parking =.=
At thr, we snap many photo ^^
We buy many things, but money sure is my uncle pay lar~XD
My uncle so good, he owes ask us wan buy things ont?
Haiz~Even me wan buy oso cant said out lar~SHY ~ XD
Tat day so hot!!Me din tie hair reali HOT!! [dunwan wear shirt~XD]
We go thr eat ''鸡粒饭'' lol [wan queue gok =.=]
I feel ok lor..nt so delicous, but still wan RM 80.90 gok!!
Hoiyo~Malacca's things expensive pun

Wohoo~I feel happy!!Hope nex time can go Malacca v my parents!!^^

3 comments: