Friday, November 19, 2010

Our Distance are Come Back ✌

lol~Duno y~I feel Happy coz ytd we chat~
Mayb nobody can chat v me like tat..
So long time din chat v him ald before..
We chat a lot abt our's secret(mayb is lar..XD)
I told him wat was on my heart,he too^^
Hooo~So comfortable...said out all of thing tat in my heart..
He's a boy tat me can believe =)

Me remember got a boy said to me
''If u owes chat or play v him, u will like him''=.=
Bt untill nw, nth feelings to him lor
He gv me the feelings tat is mature bt somtimes childish..XD

Bfore me hav many problems so find him chat
Finally we bcum best frenz =)
Nw, he said me chg ald..no problems ald..XD
Hahax~So lucky hav u be my best frenz =)

16 comments:

  1. ya^^
    i fell lucky too!!
    he really is a good guy!!
    he gf so lucky and happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm>har?u noe?i gt say 2 u b4?
    lijia>duno arr~din ask him leh~XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous~with your cousin like friend!!!
    next times him call he bring one ''xiang shui''give me~~~
    say me is you best best best friend~~
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. help me ask~~~
    i wan the nice smell~
    then the taste i wan like a kid smell~
    and then i wan free one har~~~
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol~damn lar u~nice smell kid smell=.=
    free one gok~
    i try to ask him lar~

    ReplyDelete
  7. cannot meh?
    remember wan free one~
    if wan money then dont wan le~

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol~walao~
    wan money dunwan liao?!
    u think my cousin no nid do buisness?lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. yer~~~~
    us is good friends ma~
    me so poor~
    call he get free one for me lo~

    ReplyDelete
  10. k lar k lar~try lor~
    wah~wan free perfume thn said we r good fren lar~
    lol~

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha^^
    sure lar~
    that brand of perfume is a pro thing!!!
    but i dunno how to spell~
    one also wan RM 1++!!!
    you mother dont wan use give me lar~
    i wan~

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol~my mum owes go out~
    sure wan gok de~
    w8 she use left some i take 4 u lar~XD

    ReplyDelete