Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hari Wawasan ~~

Wawasan Day ~ Many food but looks not delicous ..
I just bought a plate of potato steamed with mushroom soup ( really nt delicous -.- ) a cup of float and a a cup of water . 
Left RM4 went to the ghost house . 
Ermm ... This year ghost house not bad la ~ got a bit scary ~ Although I always shout ..XD

We wait to in the ghost house about 2 hours -.-
Very HOT !! Very THIRST !! 
I want open the window but I make the window broke ! 
Gt form6 people came and asked about it . 
Luckily gt a guy helped me explain and siege . thanks you ! guy ! (duno wat his name .. lol )

Got a form6 guy said me look like 廖碧儿 ~ lol ! 
He's the first people who say me look like 廖碧儿 ~! haha !
He said he very like 廖碧儿 ,then I said u dun like me leh ~ He said no la ~ haha
What a WONDERFUL DAY
Gt some things that happy =) and unhappy ='(
haizz .. Whatever , funny = P



No comments:

Post a Comment