Friday, May 27, 2011

26/5 Funny Day

Today , May n Nicole came to my house .
Our purpose ? Ermmm ... For celebrate we finished the exam ! XD

We watched The Phantom Of  The Opera . I thought it will be vry interesting but ... -.-  BORED !!
Then we changed to watch SAW II . Stimulation ! Adventure ! Steam ! Painful ! lol
But I like it ! hahax ~ May said me metamorphosis -.-
During the time we wacthing , always heard 3 of us shouted ~ haha
It so disgusting .. But so stimulation yar ! haha
And we snap some pic by using my webcam too ^^

SAW I / II / III (my spectacles -.- )

My small cousin behind us -.- cute~! right ? XD

Yeah ~!

3 weird eyes ~ haha

May wat face har ? -.- lol

May so fierce  .. Nicole eyes so BIG !! XD

Sexy lips ! haha

Sexy body !! XD

no o0o again ! 
Haha ~ funny right ?
They first time came to my aunt house .
We first time use webcam snap pic .
lol~ really full of laughter !
Hope next time you guys can come again and enjoy ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment