Sunday, February 6, 2011

29 JAN --- 5 FEB KL New Year

Wow~I agree May, Im bravo!XD
I board bus alone. The time pass faster.
May was worried about me. She sms me, told me wan take care....(like my mum~XD).....
But I felt warm, happy.hehe

At KL, like in the prison, cnt online..But got many food n drinks! haha
I almost became a pig already. Eat drinks sleep only.

4 FEB --> We go Cameron with my dad's cousins.
They early to help me celebrate my birthday! I was very happy!
My dad bought me a TIRAMISU cake. Erm...not so delicous lor, but very sweet! XD
My aunt presented me a strawberry bear! Damn cute~!
Tiramisu cake



Strawberry Bear
5 FEB --> We go to strawberry park. Buy some fresh strawberry, strawberry ice-cream, strawberry ice-blanded.
Wow~! I love starwberry! It so delicous! XD

Anyway, I love my parents n my cousins! Thanks u all let me had a happy celebration n memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment